Yowza Lido Treadmill
A novel feature of the Yowza Lido treadmill is the “Intelligent Weight Management” system. A digital scale transmits data via a wireless connection to the treadmill’s computer, which creates custom workouts according to the user’s weight to assist with weight loss.
This is an entry-level treadmill in the new Yowza range and has a 17″ x 51″ tread belt powered by a 2.5 HP continuous duty motor.
This is a folding treadmill, but there’s some unique engineering behind the folding design of this particular treadmill. Unlike other folding treadmills that use a separate sub-frame, on this model, the whole frame assembly moves, allowing for a much more rigid and stable platform.
The treadmill’s built-in workouts include time program, distance program, calories program, and pre-set speed programs of 20 mins, 40 mins, 60 mins durations.
The product is covered by a lifetime warranty on the motor and frame, 3 years on parts, and 1 year in-home service.
- Intelligent Weight Management
- Quiet Continuous Duty Motor
- Swing Arm Shock Absorption
- 6 Workout Programs
- Wireless Weight Scales
- Pulse Grip Handles
- Powder Coated Steel Frame
- Triple Laminated Phenolic Deck
- Whisper Weave Tread Belt
- Transformer Folding Design
- Transport Wheels
- Safety Key and Lanyard
- Motor: 2.5 HP Continuous Duty
- Speed: 0.5 – 9 MPH
- Incline: Two levels / Manual Adjustment
- Belt size: 17″ x 51″
- User Weight: 250 lbs
- Folding: YES
- Dimensions: 63″ x 32″ x 52″
- Warranty: Lifetime (Frame and Motor), 3 years (Parts and Electronics), 1 year (In Home Labor)