NordicTrack Treadmill Reviews
Made by fitness equipment manufacturers, ICON Health & Fitness, who are the world’s largest manufacturer of exercise equipment, NordicTrack are also responsible for other well known treadmill brands such as HealthRider, ProForm, Reebok and Weslo.
The brand consistently achieves high scores with most reviewers of fitness equipment, and the entire range of treadmills share features such as spacious running decks and belts, powerful motors, good cushioning, and high tech features such as the iFIT technology.
Their products are underwritten by some of the best warranties in the fitness equipment industry when compared against manufacturers of similarly priced treadmills.
These are the NordicTrack treadmills that we have reviewed:
NordicTrack “C Series”
- NordicTrack C 700 … iFIT enabled / Bluetooth
- NordicTrack C 990 … web browser / iFIT
- NordicTrack C 1650 … web browser / iFIT
NordicTrack “Commercial Series”
- NordicTrack Commercial 1750 … iFIT enabled
- NordicTrack Commercial 2450 … web browser / iFIT
- NordicTrack Commercial 2950 … web browser / iFIT
NordicTrack “Incline Trainers”
- NordicTrack X9i Incline Trainer … web browser / iFIT
- NordicTrack X11i Incline Trainer … web browser / iFIT
NordicTrack “Treadmill Desk”
- NordicTrack Treadmill Desk … iFIT compatible
- NordicTrack Treadmill Desk Platinum … power incline
The iFIT facility is available on most models. iFIT allows you to connect your machine to the internet via a computer and download new fitness programs direct to the exercise treadmill for an additional fee.
CardioGrip: heart rate monitor activated by gripping the pulse sensors built into the hand rails. Available on all models and comes with pulse driven fitness programs that respond to and maintain your target heart rate. Not as reliable as a chest strap monitor but more tidy.
Nordic Track treadmills are feature filled. For example, they offer a running deck, which uses what they call a “Reflex Deck Technology”. In layman terms, it means that the deck flattens to absorb the impact when you step down, and then returns to its original shape by springing back.
The electronic consoles, on a NordicTrack are similar to what you would find on a treadmill in a gym. Lots of readouts and fitness programs available.
©2021 Treadmill Adviser