NordicTrack C 1650 Treadmill
The NordicTrack C 1650 treadmill includes many hi-tech innovations, including the ability of the running deck to decline. This is a facility that until recently could only be found on high-end models.
There are a total of 34 built-in workout programs consisting of 9 Calorie Workouts, 8 Intensity, 8 Speed, and 9 Incline Workouts. The Calorie Workouts have been designed to burn the maximum number of calories, and all workouts are easy to select due to the simple navigation system.
Control Console with Web Browser
The control console has a 10″ full-color display with a web browser. This allows the user to check their email, surf the web, or engage in social networking activities. The touch screen interface lets the user navigate menus with a swipe of a finger.
This model is iFIT enabled. By connecting to your home’s wireless internet network, you can customize your own fitness program, receive workout downloads, and replicate real-life runs with Google Maps. This feature requires a wireless internet connection and a subscription to iFIT.com.
This treadmill also has a decline feature. Usually only available on more expensive models, the deck is able to decline from level down to a -3% decline. This feature allows you to activate different muscles for faster results by walking at a decline. Walking on a decline enables more calories to be burned and stimulates more muscles.
- Speed control: 1-Touch control allows instant speed changes between 0-12 MPH
- Workout programs: 34 Personal Trainer workout programs
- Incline adjustment: 1-Touch control adjusts incline from 0-12%
- Heart rate monitor: CardioGrip heart rate monitor
- Tablet holder: Integrated tablet holder
- iPod compatible: Built-in stereo sound system
- Folding design: Space Saver frame for easy storage
The NordicTrack C1650 treadmill is protected by a lifetime warranty on the motor, frame, and deck, with 5 years on parts and electronics, and 2 years for labor.
It’s available at a discounted price from NordicTrack.
- Motor: 3.5 CHP
- Belt size: 20” x 60”
- Rollers: 2.5”
- Speed: 0 to 12 MPH
- Incline: 0 to 12 deg.
- Decline: 0 to -3 deg.
- User Weight: 325 lbs
- Folding: YES
- Footprint: 78.3″ L x 35.75″ W x 56.4″ H
- Warranty: Lifetime (Motor, Frame, Deck), 5 years (Parts and Electronics), 2 years (Labor)