Yowza Siesta Treadmill
A combination of a “floating” deck that rests on multi-durometer elastomer rings and a “swing arm” shock absorption provides the Yowza Siesta with a running surface that helps to protect your ankles, knees, hips, and back by minimizing the impact to these areas.
This is a space saver treadmill which means that it can be folded up to take up less storage space. It has a 20″ x 55″ tread belt and is powered by a 2.5 CHP commercial-grade motor.
The treadmill has a total of 15 training programs that are split amongst the following functional groups: Target programs; Pre-set programs; speed interval programs; weight loss programs; learn programs; heart rate control program.
The console incorporates a blue, backlit LCD display. This display tracks all of the usual workout parameters and has a modern pleasing design in keeping with the clean lines of the rest of the treadmill. The console incorporates workout cooling fans, a cup holder, and hi-fi speakers that can be hooked up to an iPod or any other MP3 player.
The product is protected by a lifetime warranty on the motor and frame, 5 years on parts, and 2 years in-home service.
Highlights of this treadmill:
- Drive Motor: Commercial grade 2.5 CHP motor
- Floating Deck: Multi-durometer elastomer rings for deck cushioning
- Swing Arm Shock Absorption: Minimizes impact during walking and running
- Workout Programs: Target programs, Pre-set programs, Speed interval programs, Weight loss programs, Learn program, Heart rate control program
- Heart Rate Monitor: Built-in contact grip Heart Rate Monitor
- iPod/MP3 Connection: Built-in speakers for enjoying music
- Workout Cooling Fans: Twin workout cooling fans for staying cool during workouts
- Foldaway Design: Foldable treadmill with gas shock strut mechanism
- Warranty: Lifetime (Frame and Motor), 5 years (Parts), 2 years (In-home labor)
- Motor: 2.5 CHP
- Speed: 0.5 – 10 MPH
- Incline: 0 – 12 deg.
- Belt size: 20″ x 55″
- User Weight: 300 lbs
- Folding: YES
- Dimensions: 74″L X 34.5″W X 58″H