ProForm 980 Audio Trainer
Powered by a 2.25 CHP commercial motor, the ProForm 980 Audio Trainer features 16 Built-in iFIT workout programs to entertain and motivate.
Designed by a certified personal trainer, each of these 16 iFIT workouts automatically adjusts the incline and speed of your treadmill, while specifically focusing on aerobic, weight loss, or performance goals.
This model also features a universal iPOD connection with built-in speakers, enabling you to work out as you play your favorite music through 2 high-quality speakers.
The treadmill comes with a truly amazing Lifetime frame and motor warranty.
- Drive motor: A powerful 2.25 CHP motor is used to drive the treadmill. With more power than a regular drive system, the commercial-grade Mach Z Motor allows you to exercise for longer periods of time while maintaining smooth, consistent operation.
- Shock absorption: The “ProStride” impact-reducing cushioning absorption system employed on this treadmill is designed to give you a more comfortable workout.
- iPOD connection: This model features a universal iPOD connection. You can now enjoy your workout while you play your favorite music through the built-in “Intermix Acoustics 2.0” sound system. Simply plug in, press play, and listen to your favorite sounds while you exercise.
- Speed control: A “QuickSpeed” control is used to regulate the speed of the tread belt. This means that you can easily jump to any speed with one touch throughout your workout. Decrease your speed immediately when you need a break or increase it instantly for a challenging burst.
- Workout programs: The key to staying motivated when using a treadmill and achieving your fitness goals is having a variety of preset programs. This model has a total of 16 built-in iFIT workouts. These showcase everything this treadmill is capable of and allow you to achieve your full fitness potential.
- Power incline: “Power Incline” is used to adjust the incline of the running deck. This feature allows you to electronically change the degree of slope up or down throughout your workout from the control panel. Simulate running uphill and add both challenge and variety to your exercise session.
- iFIT workout cards: iFIT Workout Card technology is used on this equipment. Each card is designed by a certified personal trainer and plugs directly into the treadmill’s console, automatically adjusting your speed and incline, while the voice of a personal trainer takes you through each workout. You can lose weight, feel great, and improve performance with iFIT interactive workout card technology!
- Workout intensity: An interesting feature is the “Workout Intensity Control.” This allows you to easily add or reduce the intensity of your workout. Simply raise or lower your workout intensity, and the program will automatically adjust to your desired performance level.
- Heart rate monitor: Built-in precision sensors allow you to quickly and accurately monitor your heart rate. The user simply grips the built-in sensors to quickly and accurately monitor your heart rate. This allows the user to stay within their optimum training zone and burn more fat.
- Workout cooling fan: A “CoolAire” workout fan is incorporated into the console. With just a touch of a button, you can have low or high-speed fans to keep you cool during even the most intensive workout.
- Easy folding mechanism: This model employs a “soft drop” technology in the folding mechanism. This is, in essence, a gas shock-assist “soft drop” feature that makes folding the machine away after use a breeze. The facility allows you to fold and unfold the treadmill by gently tilting the deck. The treadmill can then be gently dropped back when it is time for use.
- User weight: With a 325 lb. user weight capacity, this model is able to support most users and provide a resilient platform for the running surface.
- Motor: 2.25 HP (Continuous Duty)
- Speed: 0 to 10 MPH
- Incline: 0% to 10%
- Tread belt: 20″ x 55″
- User Capacity: 325 lb
- Folding: YES
- Warranty: Lifetime (Motor), Lifetime (Frame), 1 Year Parts and Labor