The NordicTrack Grand Tour Pro Exercise Bike
The NordicTrack Grand Tour Pro exercise bike allows you to experience a more realistic riding experience by simulating the natural ups and downs of the outdoors with power adjustable incline. This can be adjusted at the touch of a button without letting go of the handlebars.
The bike has 35 challenging workout programs. Additionally, there are 26 digital resistance levels which can be selected from a button on the control console to help you burn more calories or tone up.
The trainer is iFIT enabled with the iFIT unit already built-in. This facility allows you to customize your workout, track your progress, and receive workout downloads. This feature requires a home wireless internet connection and a subscription to iFIT.com.
Other highlights include: Silent Magnetic Resistance braking, cardio grip heart rate monitor, extra-large (10″) web-enabled touch screen, workout cooling fan, sound system with iPod / MP3 connectivity, and a tablet computer holder.
The machine is covered by a strong warranty which offers a lifetime warranty on the frame, 5 years on all parts, and 2 years labor.
It’s available at a discounted price from NordicTrack
- Adjustable Incline / Decline: A unique and innovative feature of this bike is the adjustable incline / decline feature. At the touch of a button and without having to let go of the handlebars, the bike can be inclined up to 10 degrees or declined down to -10%.
- Workout Programs: The exercise bike has 35 built-in workout programs designed by certified personal trainers to help you get the most out of your workout session.
- Web Touch Screen: The extra-large (10″) color touch screen incorporates a web browser, allowing you to connect to your home’s wireless internet network and access email, surf the web, or participate in social networking activities. You can also check your progress, navigate through menus, and view workout data using just a swipe of the finger. The touch screen display works with the built-in iFIT module to provide real-time workout progress via Google Maps Street View technology.
- One-Touch Resistance: This exercise bike allows you to easily increase or decrease the amount of resistance applied to the bike’s motion. There are a total of 26 digital resistance levels conveniently located on the control panel.
- Adjustable Seat: The bike is fitted with an oversized, padded seat that can be adjusted both up and down, as well as forward and back, to ensure the optimum seating position for the user.
- Workout Cooling Fan: Pedaling hard during your workout can leave you feeling hot and uncomfortable, but this exercise bike provides a solution with an integrated workout cooling fan. The console-mounted fan can be operated from a button on the control panel, helping to keep you cool during the most strenuous workouts.
- iFIT Enabled: This trainer is iFIT enabled with the iFIT unit already built into the console. You can exercise anywhere in the world with Google Maps, download workouts to help with your fitness goals, compare progress to others in the iFIT community, upload your workout data to monitor your progress, watch high-definition videos with simulated workouts, and access weight loss workouts. Please note that this feature requires a home wireless internet connection and a subscription to iFIT.com, which is sold separately.
- Heart Rate Monitor: The trainer is equipped with a “CardioGrip” heart rate monitor. By monitoring your heart rate using the sensors built into the handlebars, you can make the most out of each workout, ensuring that you’re always in the right training zone for your goals.
- iPod Connection: You can plug in your iPod or MP3 player into the music port situated on the control panel and enjoy listening to your favorite music or audiobook during your workout session. Buttons on the control console allow you to adjust the volume from the twin speakers to your preference.
- Tablet Computer Holder: The bike includes a tablet computer holder attached to the control console, designed for use with most full-size tablets. The holder keeps your tablet secure and within close proximity so you can access any online training tools or entertainment.
- Hand Weights: A pair of 3-pound hand weights are provided so that you can add upper body exercise to your workout regime. The hand weights can be used while pedaling, and when not being used, they can be stored in the rests provided in front of the control console.
- Incline: 0 to 10%
- Decline: 0 to -10%
- Max User Weight: 375 lbs
- Warranty: Frame (Lifetime), Parts (5 yrs), Labor (2 yrs)
©2021 Treadmill Adviser