A unique feature of the Livestrong LS10.0T is the LiveTrack fitness journal. This feature keeps an electronic log of your workout over time so that you can review the progress that you have made with your fitness regime using the treadmill.
This treadmill has a folding frame which allows the deck to be raised to a near vertical position where it will take up less storage space. It has a spacious 20″ x 55″ tread belt and is powered by a 2.75 CHP motor.
There are a total of 12 Training Programs that automatically adjust the incline and speed of your treadmill.
The LS10.0 also features “Livetrack Interactive” technology. This innovative system allows you to download exclusive new training programs from the Livestrong.com web site and also track your workouts using the included USB device.
The console incorporates a neat and easy to read display. This display tracks all of the usual workout parameters and has a modern pleasing design in keeping with the clean lines of the rest of the treadmill. The console also features speakers that may be hooked up to an iPod or any other MP3 player.
The equipment is endorsed by a lifetime guarantee on the motor and frame, 3 years on parts and 1 year In-Home service.
- Max Comfort Cushioning System
- 12 Training Programs
- Live Track Fitness Journal
- Live Track Interactive Technology
- Power Incline
- Contact Heart Rate Monitor
- Handlebar Speed Switches
- Handlebar Incline Switches
- Heavy Duty Folding Frame
- CoolFit Cooling Fan
- High Quality Speakers
- iPod/MP3 Compatible
- Motor: 2.75 CHP
- Speed: 0 – 12 MPH
- Incline: 0 – 12 deg.
- Belt size: 20″ x 55″
- User weight: 325 lbs
- Folding: YES
- Dimensions: 74″L X 36″W X 58″H
- Warranty: Frame and Motor – LIFETIME, Parts – 3 years, In-Home Labor – 1 year
Another useful feature is the “LIVETRACK” facility. This is essentially an electronic journal that allows you to compare your current workout to your last, average, or lifetime workout totals. Using this feature, you’ll be able to quickly and easily see the progress you’ve made with your workout sessions.
The system provides the following views of your workout history:
- CURRENT WORKOUT: The console on the treadmill automatically defaults to your current workout session and displays your progress in real time.
- AVERAGE WORKOUT: With this option selected, you are able to see your average accumulated data for your last 30 workouts.
- LAST WORKOUT: With this option enabled, you can view the accumulated data from your last workout session.
- WEEKLY GOAL: This indicates the weekly goal that you have set. The display will indicate the time or distance that you have left in order to complete your weekly goal.
- WEEKLY TOTAL: This enables you to view your accumulated data from the last Sunday up until the present day.
- LIFETIME TOTAL: With this option selected, you are able to view the total accumulated data from all of your workouts.
“Livetrack Interactive” technology is used on this model. This innovative system allows you to download exclusive new training programs from the Livestrong.com web site and also track your workouts using the included USB device.
This model allows you to listen to your favorite music while you workout with the built-in speakers. You simply connect your iPod or MP3 Player to the system via an audio jack in order to enjoy your favorite music during your workout.
Heart Rate Monitoring
The built-in contact grip Heart Rate Monitor is one of the easiest, most-convenient methods to monitor your heart rate. All you do is grip the handrail to monitor your heart rate without any attachments or wires to get in the way.
It’s well known that heart-rate training makes your workout more effective. This is more popularly known as working out in your “target heart-rate zone.” When you stay in this zone, you can get a more effective workout in less time.
As a result, you can burn fat and speed weight loss, improve your cardiovascular health, and promote athletic performance.
The treadmill has a “CoolFit” cooling fan incorporated into the console. The cooling fan delivers a stream of cooling air to help you stay cool and fresh during your workout and reach your goals faster.
Finding the room to store a treadmill can be a problem, so having a model with a folding frame is a big help. This facility allows you to fold the treadmill into an upright position after your workout where it will then occupy a much smaller floor area.
The Livestrong LS10.0T treadmill is backed with a Lifetime Frame warranty, a Lifetime Motor warranty, 3 years on parts, and 1 year labor.
©2021 Treadmill Adviser