Landice L770 Home Executive Trainer
With your first step onto a Landice treadmill, you become part of a unique fitness workout experience. The Landice L770 Home Executive Trainer delivers a health-club quality workout in the privacy of your own home.
This is the philosophy that underlies the design of the L Series treadmills. Built to full institutional standards, these exercise treadmills offer the latest in engineering technology combined with old-fashioned American craftsmanship.
Soft styling enables these exercise treadmills to blend into any environment, but don’t be fooled by their refined looks and whisper-quiet operation. Underneath the hood is the raw power of a 3 horsepower continuous-duty drive motor.
For over 35 years, Landice has made treadmills – only treadmills. They have placed over 40,000 units in the harshest commercial fitness environments. Because they use the same time-tested commercial grade components in all their treadmills, only Landice can offer a lifetime residential treadmill warranty.
The Landice L770 Home Executive Trainer is suitable for locations such as homes, condominiums, rehabilitation centers, hotels, and corporations.
The control panel offers built-in programs and user-defined fitness programs. A unique program progress indicator guides users through their fitness workout.
Landice Range – Model Differences
The only difference between a Sport Trainer, Cardio Trainer, and Executive Trainer is the display. The Executive Trainer has a basic display, while the Executive has an “amazing” display.
The difference between the L7, L8, and L9 treadmills is the rollers and deck length. They get heavier and more durable as you go up, and the running surface gets longer.
The L7’s are available in the Home (Light Commercial) and Club (Full Commercial) versions.
The L8’s are available in the Home (Light Commercial) version only.
The L9’s are available in the Club (Full Commercial) version only.
The running surface is propelled by a powerful drive motor – Landice uses a 3 horsepower continuous-duty drive motor. Made in the USA, this motor can continuously deliver 3 HP without overheating.
Wearing the safety lanyard with magnetic key switch provides added security should you need to stop quickly.
The Shock Absorption System Landice Treadmills feature is the “Softer than Grass” VFX shock absorption system.
Landice uses a high-inertia cast flywheel, which not only provides a smooth feel, but also protects the motor and electronics from damaging foot-plant spikes that reduce life.
The Landice L770 Home Executive Trainer uses large diameter rollers, which require less tension than smaller rollers since they have more surface area to grab the belt.
- Personal data and statistics storage for five family members
- Numeric keypad with Quick-Speed and Quick-Grade controls
- 5 Built-in programs with variable time and unlimited effort levels
- 5 User-defined programs
- Time, distance, and calorie goal programs
- 6 Fitness tests: Balke, Firefighter, Army
- 2 Built-in heart-rate monitoring programs
- 2 User-defined heart-rate monitoring programs
- Standard wireless-chest-strap heart-rate monitoring system
- Standard Accutrack contact heart-rate monitoring system
- VFX shock absorption system
- 20” x 58” four-ply tread belt
- 2.5” diameter, 14 lbs steel rollers
- 1″ thick reversible deck
- Rust-free aluminum frame
- Safety Lanyard with magnetic key switch
- Reading / Accessory Rack
- 3 hp continuous-duty motor
- 0.5 to 12 mph speed range
- 15% grade elevation
- Electrical Requirements: 110 Volts
- 400 lbs user weight capacity
- Footprint: 32″ x 77″
- Weight: 315 lbs
- Warranty: Lifetime Frame & Parts, 1 Year Labor