FreeMotion XTr Treadmill
This is a mid-priced model in FreeMotion’s treadmill range. The FreeMotion XTr treadmill is a space-saver treadmill, which means that it can be folded up to take up less storage space. It has a spacious 20″ x 60″ tread belt and is powered by a 3.0 HP Commercial Pro motor.
The treadmill uses the new iFIT technology, which enables the treadmill to be connected to the internet to add interest and functionality to your workout. It allows you to manage your profile online and even work out with Jillian Michaels. This feature requires a wireless internet connection and the addition of the iFIT module, which is sold separately.
There are a total of 34 Workout Programs that automatically adjust the incline and speed of your treadmill. These are split into two functional groups comprising 28 Performance workouts, which have been designed by a certified personal trainer, and 6 Memory workouts.
The console incorporates a Graphical Backlit Display. This display tracks your speed, time, incline, distance, pulse, carbs burned, and calories burned. The control console also features a compatible Music port for use with an iPOD or any other MP3 player.
The product comes with a lifetime warranty cover on the motor and frame, and 1 year of parts and labor.
- Drive motor: 3.0 CHP Commercial Pro motor
- iFIT technology: iFIT capable
- Tread belt: 20″ x 60″ commercial running belt
- Heart rate monitor: CardioGrip Heart Rate Monitor
- Speed control: 1-Touch control
- Incline control: 1-Touch control
- Backlit display: High-resolution, graphical, backlit display
- iPOD connection: Built-in, universal MP3 Dock
- Folding design: Folding (Space Saver) Design
- Motor: 3.0 CHP
- Speed: 0 – 12 MPH
- Incline: 0 – 12 %
- Belt size: 20″ x 60″
- Folding: YES
- User weight: 350 lbs
- Warranty: Lifetime (motor), Lifetime (frame), 1 year (parts and labor)