Bowflex TreadClimber TC5000
The Bowflex TreadClimber TC5000 is a versatile exercise equipment that combines the functions of a treadmill, a stair climber, and an elliptical trainer. It offers users multiple options to vary their fitness regime.
As an intermediate-level machine in the TreadClimber range, the TC5000 provides several benefits over the entry-level TC1000 model. These benefits include a higher speed motor, variable speed settings, integrated heart rate display, a calories-burned indicator, and a longer (5-year) motor warranty.
- Treadmill workout: The running surface can be joined together to function as a conventional treadmill.
- Stair climber workout: The running surfaces act independently, offering a good cardio workout with low impact on the joints.
- Elliptical workout: Combines the actions of the treadmill and stair climber modes, providing a good cardiovascular workout with low impact.
- Take the shock out of exercising: Reduced impact on joints compared to running on a treadmill.
- Elliptical without restraints: Natural foot movement avoids numbness often experienced on regular elliptical machines.
- Vary your intensity: Choose from twelve different intensity settings to adjust resistance.
- Track your progress: 6 bright LED displays show essential workout data, including speed, time, distance, calories burned, calories-per-minute, and total steps taken.
- Safety first: Large footboards and substantial side handles provide support and safety during workouts.
- Weight: 185 lbs
- Speed: 0.7 mph – 4.0 mph
- Resistance range: 0 – 12
- Dimensions: 46″ L x 30.0 ” W x 55.25″ H
- Max User Weight: 300 lbs
- Motor: 5 years
- Parts & Electronics: 3 years
- Hydraulics: 2 years