Livestrong LS13.0T Treadmill
A unique feature of the LiveStrong LS13.0T is the LiveTrack fitness journal. This feature keeps an electronic log of your workout over time so that you can review the progress that you have made with your fitness regime using the treadmill.
The treadmill also features Livetrack Interactive technology. This innovative system allows you to download exclusive new training programs from the Livestrong.com web site and also track your workouts using the included USB device.
This treadmill has a folding frame allowing it to be folded up to take up less storage space. It has a spacious 20" x 60" tread belt and is powered by a 3.0 CHP motor.
There are a total of 14 Training Programs that automatically adjust the incline and speed of your treadmill.
To help you keep within your target heart rate zone this model comes equipped with a wireless heart rate monitor (including chest strap). This feature enables you to easily monitor your heart rate in addition to the standard heart rate monitoring using the hand grips.
The console incorporates a neat and easy to read display. This display tracks all of the usual workout parameters and has a modern pleasing design in keeping with the clean lines of the rest of the treadmill. The console also features speakers that may be hooked up to an iPOD or any other MP3 player.
This equipment comes with a lifetime guarantee on the motor and frame, 3 years on parts and 1 year In-Home service.
Lets walk through some of the features:
… drive motor
The treadmill is powered by a substantial 3.0 CHP drive motor. This is a CHP rated motor that means that the stated horsepower is what the motor is able to produce over a sustained period of time without overheating.
… workout programs
The key to staying motivated when using a treadmill and achieving your fitness goals is having a variety of preset programs installed. This model has 14 pre-programmed workouts:
1. Manual: This program allows you to create your own workout with quick “on the fly” manual speed and incline changes.
2. SPEED intervals: This workout help improve your strength, speed and endurance by increasing and decreasing the speed throughout your workout to involve your heart and other muscles.
3. PEAK intervals: This workout help improve your strength, speed and endurance by increasing and decreasing the speed and incline throughout your workout to involve your heart and other muscles.
4. WEIGHT LOSS: This program helps to promote weight loss by increasing and decreasing the speed and incline, while at the same time keeping you in your fat burning zone.
5. ROLLING HILLS: This program simulates running up and down hills in order to improve stamina, muscle tone, and promote weight loss.
6. FOOT HILLS: This program simulates a hill ascent and descent and helps tone muscle and improve cardiovascular ability in the process.
7. MOUNTAIN CLIMB: This is a a more intense version of the foot hills program. It simulates a mountain ascent and descent and helps tone muscle and improve cardiovascular ability.
8–9. 5K/10K: These programs allow you to set and work toward a distance goal. The treadmill automatically adjusts incline to simulate running on an actual course.
10. PACER: This workout trains you to run at a steady “race pace”. You simply enter in the distance plus the time limit, and the program calculates a steady pace for you.
11–12. CUSTOM 1 /CUSTOM 2: These programs allow you to create a customized program that can be reused over and over again. You can create a personal workout for you with specific speed, incline and time combination.
13. THR zone: This program automatically adjusts the incline to maintain your Target Heart Rate. The program simulates the intensity of your favorite sport or everyday activity.
14. HR intervals: This program automatically adjusts peak and valley incline levels to put you in your target heart rate work and rest intervals. It provides an intense workout with recovery bursts.
This equipment features "Livetrack Interactive" technology. This innovative system allows you to download exclusive new Lance-endorsed training programs from the Livestrong.com web site and also track your workouts using the included USB device.
...track your performance
The treadmill has a novel feature that Livestrong term a LIVETRACK. This is in essence an electronic journal that allows you to compare your current workout to your last, or average or lifetime workout totals. Using this feature you’ll be able to quickly and easily see the progress you’ve made with your workout sessions.
The system provides the following views of your workout history:
CURRENT WORKOUT: The control console automatically defaults to your current workout session and displays your progress in real time.
AVERAGE WORKOUT: With this option selected you are able to see your average accumulated data for your last 30 workouts.
LAST WORKOUT: With this option enabled you can view the accumulated data from your last workout session.
WEEKLY GOAL: This indicates the weekly goal that you have set. The display will indicate the time or distance that you have left in order to complete your weekly goal.
WEEKLY TOTAL: This enables you to View your accumulated data from the last Sunday up until the present day.
LIFETIME TOTAL: With this option selected you are able to view the total accumulated data from all of your workouts.
... user weight
An important consideration when choosing a treadmill is making sure that it will support the weight of the heaviest user that will be using it. This model will support users up to 350 lbs.
…wireless heart rate monitor
The treadmill comes equipped with a wireless heart rate monitor (including chest strap) so that you can easily monitor your heart rate in addition to the standard heart rate monitor hand grips.
It's well known that heart-rate training makes your workout more effective. This is more popularly known as working out in your "target heart-rate zone." When you stay in this zone, you can get a more effective workout in less time.
As a result, you can burn fat and speed weight loss, improve your cardiovascular health and promote athletic performance.
... workout cooling fan
A high quality workout cooling fan is incorporated into the console. The cooling fan delivers a stream of cooling air to help you stay cool and fresh during your workout and reach your goals faster.
... iPOD connection
The treadmill allows you to listen to your favorite music while you workout with the built-in speakers. You simply connect your iPOD or MP3 Player to the system via an audio jack in order to enjoy your favorite music during your workout.
... folding frame
This treadmill has a space saving, folding design. This facility allows you to fold the treadmill into an upright position after your workout where it will then occupy a lot smaller floor area.
… product warranty
The Livestrong LS13.0T treadmill is backed with a Lifetime Frame warranty, a Lifetime Motor warranty plus 5 years on Parts and 2 years in-home labor.
Max Comfort Cushioning System
14 Training Programs
Live Track Fitness Journal
Live Track Interactive Technology
Handlebar Incline Switches
Handlebar Speed Switches
Wireless Heart Rate Monitor
Heavy Duty Folding Frame
CoolFit Cooling Fan
High Quality Speakers
iPOD / MP3 Compatible
Motor: 3.0 CHP
Speed: 0 - 12 MPH
Incline: 0 - 14 deg.
Belt size: 20" x 60"
User weight: 350 lbs
Dimensions: 79"L X 36"W X 58"H
Warranty: Frame and Motor - LIFETIME
Parts - 5 years
In Home Labor - 2 years
©2017 Treadmill Adviser
Disclosure Privacy Contact Disclaimer Sitemap