Livestrong LS12.9T Treadmill
To help you keep within your target heart rate zone the Livestrong LS12.9T comes equipped with a wireless heart rate monitor (including chest strap). This feature enables you to easily monitor your heart rate in addition to the standard heart rate monitoring using the hand grips.
This is a space saver model which means that it can be folded up to take up less storage space. It has a spacious 20" x 60" tread belt and is powered by a 3.0 CHP motor.
It has a total of 14 Training Programs that automatically adjust both the incline and the speed.
A unique feature of this treadmill is the LiveTrack fitness journal. This feature keeps an electronic log of your workout over time so that you can review the progress that you have made with your fitness regime using the treadmill.
The console incorporates a neat and easy to read display. This display tracks all of the usual workout parameters and has a modern pleasing design in keeping with the clean lines of the rest of the treadmill. The console also features speakers that may be hooked up to an iPOD or any other MP3 player.
This product comes with a Lifetime guarantee on the motor and frame, 3 years on parts and 1 year In-Home service.
Here are the main features of this model:
… drive motor
Powering this model is a substantial 3.0 CHP drive motor. This is a CHP rated motor that means that the stated horsepower is what the motor is able to produce over a sustained period of time without overheating.
... user weight
Before purchasing a treadmill it is important to check that it will support the weight of the user who is going to use it. This model is able to support users up to 350 lbs in weight.
…wireless heart rate monitor
This treadmill comes equipped with a wireless heart rate monitor (including chest strap) so that you can easily monitor your heart rate in addition to the standard heart rate monitor hand grips.
It's well known that heart-rate training makes your workout more effective. This is more popularly known as working out in your "target heart-rate zone." When you stay in this zone, you can get a more effective workout in less time.
As a result, you can burn fat and speed weight loss, improve your cardiovascular health and promote athletic performance.
… in-built workouts
The key to staying motivated when using a treadmill and achieving your fitness goals is having a variety of preset programs, This model is equipped with 14 pre-programmed workouts:
1. Manual: This program allows you to create your own workout with quick “on the fly” manual speed and incline changes.
2. SPEED intervals: This workout help improve your strength, speed and endurance by increasing and decreasing the speed throughout your workout to involve your heart and other muscles.
3. PEAK intervals: This workout help improve your strength, speed and endurance by increasing and decreasing the speed and incline throughout your workout to involve your heart and other muscles.
4. WEIGHT LOSS: This program helps to promote weight loss by increasing and decreasing the speed and incline, while at the same time keeping you in your fat burning zone.
5. ROLLING HILLS: This program simulates running up and down hills in order to improve stamina, muscle tone, and promote weight loss.
6. FOOT HILLS: This program simulates a hill ascent and descent and helps tone muscle and improve cardiovascular ability in the process.
7. MOUNTAIN CLIMB: This is a a more intense version of the foot hills program. It simulates a mountain ascent and descent and helps tone muscle and improve cardiovascular ability.
8–9. 5K/10K: These programs allow you to set and work toward a distance goal. The treadmill automatically adjusts incline to simulate running on an actual course.
10. PACER: This workout trains you to run at a steady “race pace”. You simply enter in the distance plus the time limit, and the program calculates a steady pace for you.
11–12. CUSTOM 1 /CUSTOM 2: These programs allow you to create a customized program that can be reused over and over again. You can create a personal workout for you with specific speed, incline and time combination.
13. THR zone: This program automatically adjusts the incline to maintain your Target Heart Rate. The program simulates the intensity of your favorite sport or everyday activity.
14. HR intervals: This program automatically adjusts peak and valley incline levels to put you in your target heart rate work and rest intervals. It provides an intense workout with recovery bursts.
...track your performance
This equipment has a novel feature that Livestrong term a LIVETRACK. This is in essence an electronic journal that allows you to compare your current workout to your last, or average or lifetime workout totals. Using this feature you’ll be able to quickly and easily see the progress you’ve made with your workout sessions.
The system provides the following views of your workout history:
CURRENT WORKOUT: The console on the equipment automatically defaults to your current workout session and displays your progress in real time.
AVERAGE WORKOUT: With this option selected you are able to see your average accumulated data for your last 30 workouts.
LAST WORKOUT: With this option enabled you can view the accumulated data from your last workout session.
WEEKLY GOAL: This indicates the weekly goal that you have set. The display will indicate the time or distance that you have left in order to complete your weekly goal.
WEEKLY TOTAL: This enables you to View your accumulated data from the last Sunday up until the present day.
LIFETIME TOTAL: With this option selected you are able to view the total accumulated data from all of your workouts.
... cooling fan
The treadmill has a high quality workout cooling fan incorporated into the console. The cooling fan delivers a stream of cooling air to help you stay cool and fresh during your workout and reach your goals faster.
... iPOD connection
The treadmill allows you to listen to your favorite music while you workout with the built-in speakers. You simply connect your iPOD or MP3 Player to the system via an audio jack in order to enjoy your favorite music during your workout.
... folding frame
This treadmill is based upon a folding frame. This facility allows you to fold the treadmill into an upright position after your workout where it will then occupy a lot smaller floor area.
… warranty cover
The Livestrong LS12.9T treadmill is backed with a Lifetime Frame warranty a Lifetime Motor warranty plus 3 years on parts and 1 year labor.
Max Comfort Cushioning System
14 Training Programs
Live Track Fitness Journal
Wireless Heart Rate Monitor
Workout Cooling Fan
iPOD / MP3 Compatible
Motor: 3.0 CHP
Speed: 0 - 12 MPH
Incline: 0 - 14 deg.
Belt size: 20" x 60"
User weight: 350 lbs
Dimensions: 79"L X 36"W X 58"H
Warranty: Frame and Motor - LIFETIME
Parts - 5 years
In Home Labor - 2 years
©2018 Treadmill Adviser
Disclosure Privacy Contact Disclaimer Sitemap